Saturday, March 13, 2010

Brownie Pudding Trifle (March)


This is so easy. Make sure you make it ahead of time so it has time to chill.

1 Family size box of Brownies and ingredients to make them
2 small boxes or one big box of instant chocolate pudding and milk to make the pudding
Cool Whip or Whipping Cream

Make brownies. Let cool. Section into 3 parts.
Make the instant chocolate pudding. Chill until needed.
Defrost cool whip 8 hours ahead of time or you can make your own whipping cream.
Layer in trifle bowl 1/3 of the brownies, 1/3 of the pudding, 1/3 of the cream, and repeat 2 times. Chill in the fridge for at least 8 hours before eating. I usually make it the night before I need it.
I topped it with shaved chocolate but you can leave it plain or do whatever you like. I've used crushed up candy bars before. And because it was for St. Patrick's Day, I died the cool whip green. If it's for a baby shower, you could do blue or pink.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: