Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pork Tenderloin


Okay, I know that when I made it for recipe club that it was extremely dry and not that great.  However, I was cooking 4 at the same time and thought it would take longer.  So do just one at a time, follow this recipe, and it will be great!
 



1 Pork Tenderloin
1 McCormick's Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin Bag & Seasoning Packet

Follow directions on seasoning packet which are to put the pork in the bag that comes with the seasoning, put the seasoning in the bag and shake it around making sure all of the pork is covered, cut 4 slots in the bag and cook it for about an hour. Super easy!

Sometimes I'll add a little water to the pork half-way through and cut it in slices so it will cook faster. Comes out so tender and tasty!

But.... I don't actually use a tenderloin. I buy a pork centerloin and cut it in half, freezing half for next time. Plus it's a lot cheaper.

No comments: